Alustra® Architectural Shades pair the sleekness of a roller shade with distinctive, fabric-covered battens.
Sophisticated fabrics, a unique design, a modern spin on a traditional roller shade
READ OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS
We Come To You, Shop at Home
Contact us for a Free Consultation in Montclair, Livingston, Mountain Lakes, Sparta, Towaco, and the surrounding area in Northern New Jersey.
ALUSTRA ARCHITECTURAL GALLERY
SOFT, STRUCTURAL BEAUTY IN A MODERN ROLLER SHADE
Feature & Enhancements
– Exclusive Fabrics—unique, globally sourced fabrics.
– Innovative Design—fabric-covered contoured battens.
– Clean Look—no exposed rear cords or stacking fabric.
– Front Rolling Fabrics—for clearing handles and window cranks.
– Optimal Privacy—with our ™ feature.
– Exclusive Hardware and Finishes—in sleek, metallic colors.
MOTORIZE YOUR ROLLER SHADES
Remote Control, Automation & Voice Command
Why Motorized Roller Shades?
- Added Convenience—easily control shades with a button press, tap on your mobile device, automatically, or even with your voice.
- Increased Privacy—schedule shades to automatically close whenever you want.
- Better Energy Efficiency—schedule shades to raise and lower to keep interiors warmer or cooler, depending on the season.
- Enhanced Security—give your home a lived-in look while you’re away by scheduling shades to automatically raise and lower at set times.
- Safer for Children and Pets—because smart shades lack lift cords, they’re a safer option than shades with exposed cords.
Roller Shades That Move On Your Schedule, Even When You're Not HomeHunter Douglas PowerView® Automation
“Most window coverings are operable, and yet 75% of residential window coverings remain in the same position every day, according to a study by the U.S. Department of Energy. Don’t fall into this habit – be strategic about which coverings you open and close throughout the day.”
Window Shades That Move on Command
Shade Automation | Remote Control | Voice Command