You spend nearly a third of your life in bed, so let’s work together to ensure it’s a comfortable and cozy experience. Rich’s Home Fashion Center creates beautiful custom bedding and linens, including comforter sets, duvet covers, bedsheets, shams, bed skirts, throw pillows, bedcovers, quilts, and coverlets.
CHOOSING CUSTOM BEDDING
Custom bedding not only adds an air of luxury and designer quality to your bedroom but also features several benefits. It can:
- Create a focal point: Make a statement with your custom bedding a build your interior decor around one inspirational centerpiece. Or use your bedspread as a contrast against other home decors. Use color, fabrics, and pleats to your advantage!
- Coordinate with custom window treatments: Custom bedding pairs especially well with fabric window treatments, like our Hunter Douglas drapes and pleat shades. Outfit your windows in stunning patterns and colors that feature cut yardage fabric perfect for custom pillows, making it easy to tie in your decor across space. With professional installation, adding custom drapery is a cinch!
- Be designed to fit your bed perfectly: Custom measurements mean you can expect a perfect fit every time. This can be a lifesaver for difficult mattresses with specialty dimensions. Find beautifully tailored sheets designed to fit your mattress.
- Match the exact colors of your room’s design scheme: No more fussing with trying to match all of your colors perfectly to one another. Cool tones, warm tones, tint, shade…let us handle the technical part of recreating your dream color.
AND it even enhances your quality of life with health benefits like:
- Reduced stress: When you have a relaxing space where you can retreat peacefully at the end of the day, it can do wonders for how you feel.
- Improved sleep quality: Choose from your favorite fabric textures and blend an ideal combination of materials to suit your personal preferences. Slide into a luxurious bed and rest in total comfort with the perfect weight and softness down to your next favorite pillow.
What’s not to love?